Silversea Cruises : Silver Discoverer
Silversea’s loyal following of adventure travellers can now explore the remote archipelagos of the vast Pacific aboard the sleek, 128-guest Silver Discoverer. She’s the perfect platform for viewing these untamed landscapes, with all ocean-view suites and plenty of deck space so that a breaching whale or a pod of dolphins is always within sight. Her shallow draft allows her to navigate closer to shore, and with a fleet of 12 Zodiacs and a glass-bottom boat, guests can land on isolated shores and explore wetlands and submerged ecosystems, up-close and in-depth.
ALL-INCLUSIVE EXPEDITION CRUISE AMENITIES
Silver Discoverer is designed for discerning travellers who like to explore the great outdoors while enjoying gracious comfort and gourmet cuisine indoors. Enjoy exceptional amenities on your Silversea Expedition:
- All Ocean-View Accommodations: Our accommodations are some of the largest at sea, featuring luxurious amenities that can be customised to your individual preferences.
- Butler Service For All Suites: Enjoy the services of a highly trained butler. Silversea is the only cruise line with butler service for all suites.
- Complimentary Beverages In-Suite and Throughout The Ship: Select wines, premium spirits and speciality coffees, as well as juices and soft drinks are complimentary in all bars and lounges. Your suite’s refrigerator and bar are also stocked with your preferred beverages including wines and spirits. Your butler will replenish them upon request.
- Gratuities Included: Onboard gratuities are included in your cruise fare, assuring a level of service motivated only by a desire to see you smile. Not including spa and salon treatments.
- Open Seating Dining: Dine when and with whomever you please during breakfast, lunch and dinner. No assigned times, no assigned tables.
- In-Suite Dining And Room Service: You can have breakfast delivered to your suite or a formal dinner ordered from The Restaurant menu. Lighter fare is always available from our room service menu.
- Complimentary Adventures Ashore: Unearth fascinating dimensions of culture, history, science and the environment through a diverse collection of complimentary shoreside experiences and distinctive onboard events.
- Expert Expedition Team: Travel with historians, biologists, anthropologists, geologists, botanists, ornithologists, naturalists, photographers and destination experts at your side as you discover remote and remarkable environments.
- Casual/Informal Attire: No tuxedos or formal evening dress required.
- Menus Inspired by Relais & Chateaux: Silversea’s preferred culinary partner.
- Complimentary Parka: For guests aboard expedition voyages bound for the Russian Far East & New Zealand Sub-Antarctic.
- Water-Resistant Backpack and Stainless Steel Water Bottle: Professional gear for your authentic expedition.
- Ship-Wide WiFi: Fee applies.
The Restaurant serves contemporary, international cuisine, with sophisticated elegance and impeccable service. Menus feature local specialties unique to the voyage destination. The Restaurant offers open-seating dining, which means there are no assigned times or assigned tables. You are free to dine when, where, and with whom you please.
Poolside convenience for breakfast and lunch, including fresh-from-the-oven pizza and lighter fare. When the stars come out, this popular eatery is transformed into an interactive dining venue where fresh seafood and prime cuts are grilled table side on a heated volcanic rock plate.
Enjoy lighter fares for breakfast and lunch while relaxing in the casual atmosphere of the Discoverer Lounge. Large picture windows give way to natural light and passing views of the ever-changing scenery.
You can have breakfast delivered to your suite or a formal dinner ordered from The Restaurant menu. Lighter fare is always available from the room service menu from 6am to 11pm.